Farming for Change: Charting a course that works for all introduces the latest research from IDDRI that shows that a transition to agroecology:
- Can reduce emissions by upwards of 70%.
- Supports species abundance across and beyond the farmed environment.
- Keeps food production at the core of land management, growing enough healthy and sustainable food for all.
- Ensures we do not export production (or externalise environmental impacts) overseas.
- Provides a broad pathway for resilient and sustainable farm businesses across the UK to take responsibility for food security.